© Metabolic Body. All rights reserved.
George Kelly is a registered dietitian nutritionist (RDN) that specializes in chronic, autoimmune conditions.
His mission is to help people all over the world regain their health, wellness, vitality and confidence.
You can join his AIP (autoimmune protocol / autoimmune Paleo) diet support group here.
“I hope our readers gain the necessary tools and knowledge to take their health and destiny into their own hands. The science of nutrition is the only real, safe, sustainable solution when it comes to chronic disease and autoimmunity management. Combine that with the elements of mental and spiritual balance, and you have the perfect formula for a productive, peaceful, and joyful life.”
Fix leaky gut and heal your digestive system with The Simple AIP Handbook.
Choose what diet is right for you and kick-start your healing journey!
The Simple AIP Handbook is a 4-stage autoimmune protocol that focuses on resting your body, mind, and spirit, while giving your metabolism and immune system a break to recover and return to balance.
It includes 4 ancestral AIP diets depending on where you are on the autoimmune spectrum, which is also in the book for you to determine.
Autoimmunity is a very fluid metabolic environment that needs a holistic, integrative approach to be effectively addressed.
Gaining a proper foundation of knowledge about autoimmunity, how it manifests and how it is affected by diet and lifestyle is super important if you are a chronic disease or autoimmune patient.
Oftentimes, you have to “retrain” your immune system the same way you would train a puppy to behave, stay quiet and not overreact with everything and anything.
Autoimmunity is essentially an immune overreaction and your immune system needs in a way the same thing with a puppy— someone to help it from overreacting.
New To The Carnivore Diet? Start HERE! 🥩🍴
The carnivore diet is the ultimate elimination diet that has helped millions of people all over the world regain their health, wellness, vitality, and confidence.
Comprised ONLY of nutritious and bioavailable animal foods, and in opposition to the NWO vegan agenda, the carnivore diet is here to nourish every cell and organ of your body through real, wholesome animal foods – animal fat, connective tissue, muscle and organ meats (offal).
Meat has been a staple “superfood” in the human diet for millions of years. Anthropological evidence indicates that our ancestors were apex predators and even more carnivorous than hyenas and big cats. That was only about 30,000 years ago.
Since then, our diets have drastically changed due to the invention of agriculture about 7,000 years ago and, within the last 100 years or so, the introduction of millions of synthetic food additives, the development of a year-round produce supply, and the hybridization of fruits and vegetables, making them higher in sugar and lower in nutrients.
Carnivore Diet For Beginners explores what foods nature intended for humans to eat, and gives compelling evidence as to why we are anatomically and physiologically designed to be primarily meat-eaters.
🍖 In This Meticulous Carnivore Diet Blueprint, You Will Discover:
• The real “unspoken” benefits of the carnivore diet.
• How the carnivore diet can help you optimize your body composition (lose weight, build muscle, or both at the same time).
• How the carnivore diet can assist in the management and / or reversal of various chronic autoimmune conditions, including Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, Grave’s disease, lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, Sjogren’s, ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease, eczema, psoriasis, ankylosing spondylitis and many more.
• How the carnivore diet can “save your life,” if you are vegan or vegetarian.
• What is the role of organ meats in human health + how to introduce them in your diet, even if you don’t like their taste.
• The most important animal foods for maximizing health, strength, energy, longevity and performance.
• The health benefits of other animal foods, apart from meat, such as eggs, dairy and raw honey.
• How to prevent nutrient deficiencies on the carnivore diet (very important if you plan to follow it long-term).
• The importance of ancestral, nose-to-tail nutrition: how eating other parts of the animal, apart from muscle meat, can supercharge your health, fitness, vitality, longevity and performance.
• What carnivore diet variation you should follow depending on your level (beginner – intermediate – advanced).
• Which herbs and spices you should include in your carnivore diet, plus which ones you should definitely avoid.
• Tips and tricks to prevent negative side effects when first starting the carnivore diet.
• How to smoothly transition from keto to carnivore, and vice versa.
• How to combine the keto diet with carnivore for optimal and sustainable results and benefits.
• In-depth comparison between the carnivore and vegan diet, including common misconceptions about the two.
• 7-day carnivore diet meal plan + detailed grocery shop list.
• 40+ delicious and easy carnivore recipes, including snacks, appetizers, main dishes, and desserts (some of which include eggs, dairy and honey).
• Frequently asked questions (FAQs) that will make you a carnivore diet expert before even starting.
So What Are You Waiting For?
Restore, Enhance and Optimize Your Health & Wellness By Following a Nose-to-Tail, Ancestral, Nutrient-Dense, Carnivore Diet.
Click “Buy Now” & Grab Your Copy Of This Amazing Carnivore Diet Guide Today!
Do You Want To Create a Classically Beautiful and Balanced Physique With Clean Lines, Perfect Symmetry and Proportion?
How About Doing That Without Stuffing Yourself With Sugar and Carbs?
Vintage Physique is an in-depth, easy-to-understand, low-carb, Old-School bodybuilding guide designed to help men achieve new levels of health and aesthetics. Including secrets, tips and innovative techniques established by the most bright Old-School bodybuilders of the Golden Era, this premium muscle building blueprint offers all the tools you need to achieve superhero levels of muscularity and strength. Strict adherence to the guidelines and recommendations provided in this book will result in a lean, sexy, healthy, muscular, functional and athletic body, without the gas, bloating, indigestion, blood sugar problems and energy crashes caused by high-carb consumption.
NUTRITION: A heavy animal-based – almost carnivorous – diet regime based on high quality, bioavailable protein and fats. Lots of red meat, eggs, fatty fish, and raw dairy. Depending on the person’s tolerance, small amounts of gut-friendly and easy-to-digest sources of carbohydrates MAY be included. Their use is solely intended to replace electrolytes and glycogen stores lost during intense exercise. Smaller meals with a higher eating frequency are recommended to ease off the load on the digestive system and ensure proper nutrient absorption, especially protein.
TRAINING: High-intensity, full-body lifting sessions with an emphasis on compound lifts, and zero cardio.
SUPPLEMENTS: Combining Old-School bodybuilding wisdom with the latest studies in Sports Nutrition, the most important supplements of the protocol include:
• Glandular extracts to optimize hormone health and androgen production.
• Vitamin D for strong bones and teeth, a healthy immune system, and good mental health, especially during the winter months.
• Magnesium to reduce stress hormones, promote feelings of calmness and relaxation, enhance sleep quality, support digestion and elimination, boost the immune system, speed up the metabolism, and increase the absorption of vitamin D.
• HCL tablets and Digestive Enzymes to optimize digestion and nutrient absorption.
In This Groundbreaking Old-School Bodybuilding Guide, You Will Discover:
• The rationale behind the Old-School, Golden Era bodybuilding principles of proper training, nutrition, supplementation, and rest.
• Pre-designed, powerful training routines for people who can train from only 1 to 4 times per week.
• Why high-frequency, full-body workouts are the most superior style of training for the natural bodybuilder/gym-goer.
• Simple rules by which you can effortlessly create the perfect training program, based on your daily schedule, individual needs and preferences.
• What are the best protein sources for muscle building, optimal health, and well-being.
• What are the best carbohydrate sources for gut, skin and blood sugar health, muscle growth, anabolism, and longevity.
• What is the role of organ meats in bodybuilding and how they can improve your body composition, health, energy, and overall vitality.
• Why red meat is an excellent source of nutrition, doesn’t cause heart disease or cancer, and is actually a healthy and sustainable option for both you and the planet.
• How critical proper digestion, absorption, and elimination are for immunity, gut health, muscle growth, and optimized cognitive performance (and how most athletes fall short in that department).
• What supplements can sky-rocket your physical and mental health and fitness.
• How to remain perfectly healthy and maintain excellent biomarkers, while enjoying delicious meals, eating 1000’s of calories every day, and building muscle like a “pro.”
• How to promptly recognize you’ve reached a plateau + simple, smart and effective strategies to overcome it.
• 15+ frequently asked questions and their answers with regards to bodybuilding, sports nutrition, and supplementation.
So What Are You Waiting For?
Revolutionize The Way You Look and Train by Following the Deep Secrets and Knowledge of Old-School Bodybuilders.
Click “Buy Now” & Grab Your Copy Of This Golden Era Bodybuilding Guide Today!
© Metabolic Body. All rights reserved.